It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but who doesn’t love a style crush? So when I used to have my old blog, I used to do a lot of these, and since its been a couple of years, I decided I’d revisit those crushes and update with more recent style.

And where better to start than with the queen of style – Kim Kardashian! She’s my ultimate style guru, and whilst she hasn’t always been the best in the style section, you can’t deny she’s got good taste with some of these looks!

kim kardashian

Skin tight dresses, long sleeve crop tops, leather jackets and nude colours are all in Kim K’s style book this year. Kim Kardashian has really grown on me as a style icon and as a body icon. Curves and a healthy body is something to really shout about, and no one does it better than the Kardashians, especially Kim!
And nothing flaunts her curves and all better than her style! Nothing makes me happier than seeing women with curves, and showing the world curves are beautiful.
So whilst I am envious of her style, I am of her curves too.
What do you think? Do you envy Kims style? Is she your body inspo?
Let me know and comment below.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Insta
X

8 responses to “Style crush #1”

1. Alice Young says:

I wouldn't wear it myself, but I do love Kim Kardashian's style!

The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

2. elizabeth says:

Amazing blog!! I love her jacket on the second to last photo 😀
    Just followed you on Google+! – I am 'elizabeth (Ice Cream Clara blog)'
    Would you like to follow each other? xx

elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for a follow

3. Selene says:

she's so gorgeous!

4. Connie Bea says:

Kim always looks so fierce! I love t!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy

5. I always love her all black looks!

Wishes & Reality

6. I'm not a massive fan of Kim (or any of the Kardashians), but you can't deny she certainly knows how to work a body con number and neutral tones! Plus that camel coat is just beautiful.

Helen xx
    Hels Yeah | Fashion & Lifestyle

8 Comments
September 16th, 2015

kim kardashian

So whilst I am envious of her style, I am of her curves too.
What do you think? Do you envy Kims style? Is she your body inspo?
Let me know and comment below.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Insta
X

8 responses to “Style crush #1”

1. Alice Young says:

I wouldn't wear it myself, but I do love Kim Kardashian's style!

The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

2. elizabeth says:

Amazing blog!! I love her jacket on the second to last photo 😀
    Just followed you on Google+! – I am 'elizabeth (Ice Cream Clara blog)'
    Would you like to follow each other? xx

elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for a follow

3. Selene says:

she's so gorgeous!

4. Connie Bea says:

Kim always looks so fierce! I love t!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy

5. I always love her all black looks!

Wishes & Reality