I do love cooking, but what a chore it can be when you’ve had a hard day at work and all you want to do is pig out in front of the TV and watch a season of Gossip Girl.
There is nothing more off putting when you know its going to take you 30mins to cook something half decent so it’s little wonder you reach for the packet of crisps and sandwich instead of a home cooked meal!
But there is a hack that every hard working, home owning girl should use. The slow cooker, or the cauldron, as my boyfriend calls it. Which when you think about it, is a pretty good name for it when it works its magic throughout the day, creating a gorgeous home cooked meal ready for you when you return home!
So what is the purpose of this post I hear. Well, encase you hadn’t even thought of having your own slow cooker, here are several reasons why you should consider one:
– Slow cooking makes every meat tender and juicy.
– You can cook just about anything.
– It can cook throughout the day.
– There is no worrying if it’ll be cooked throughout.
– Leftovers are perfect for a slow cooker concoction.
– The servings can be as big or as small as you wish.
– They’re perfect if your other half is going to be eating later than you.
– The possibilities are endless, Literally!
The slow cooker has become a staple in my new kitchen, making it easier to organise dinners and make the evenings stress free when thinking of what to cook.
If you are fed up of finishing the daily grind and fancy some stress free cooking, maybe you should invest it one, its been a real god send!
What do you think? Is it something you will invest in? As always I love reading your comments.
Follow on :