We are fully into November living and I am loving it!!!!
Here it starts with Christmas shopping and the pure excitement that comes with it. I am megaaaa excited this year, as its the first Christmas in our humble abode.
Whilst we haven’t bought a single Christmas decoration, its not through lack of trying – my fiance won’t let me, its too early he says!
With November in full swing, I thought it may be a good time to set some November targets. I am a lazy girl and often put things off for days, weeks sometimes months at a time. The usual need to ring BT and cancel the useless call blocking service that blocks NO nuisance calls what so ever!
- Wedding Save – The deposit is down and plans are underway. Its only a matter of time before more is needed for that all expensive dress – ekkkk!
- Design Wedding stationary – This is a working progress. I have made my very own simple design but I’m not sure how I feel about them. Since looking over expensive designed templates which don’t have exactly what I’m looking for, I decided it would be best to make my own. I do have a couple of designs, however I feel a bit more experimenting is in order.
- Blog More – Easily said than done, but blogging takes a 3rd possibly even 4th place in my life right now. Of course it can’t always take priority, but it does need to take more center stage. I feel so much better when I have taken my mind off of usual life and placed my mind within my blog.
- Swim – I have quickly realised I HATE sweating whilst working out. Yer, sweat is fat crying blah blah blah. But I look like a wet toe and quiet honestly hideous after mildy working out because I’m that unfit. Swimming was a passion of mine and has been since a small person, and it eradicates the problem of sweating. I went a couple of times last week, dies a little but god it felt good. This needs to become a regular thing if I am in anyway going to look good in a fishtail wedding dress!
- Christmas shopping start – There are many people to buy for this year, and plenty of decorations to buy so will have to buy early. Really considering buying lots online, but I need to find a good hiding place within the apartment. How on earth am I going to hide anything from my fiance?