HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELIES!
Annnndddd what a miserable one, with rain falling and gray skies *booooo*.
I’m not one to get real excited for a new year. I usually try and play every day as it comes, but I can understand the anticipation and excitement that can come from a new year.
A whole 365 days to start things again and make a difference. A whole 52 weeks to do everything you didn’t last year and finally, stick to a new years resolution!
So what’s in store for me? Well, it would seem nothing major is happening this year. Last year it was all about moving out of home and into my first place with my boyfriend. Later in the year, said boyfriend became fiancé and well now we are due to marry in 2018.
Whilst we have been reminded we can officially say we get married next year, its still a year that feels like a blip. Nothing major planned, and one that will feel like we are just waiting for 2018. Whilst I would be happy to have a quiet, subtle year, there is still plenty I want to achieve.
- Get some wedding planning sorted – I don’t know why I’m so chilled out and mellow, there is still a lot to organise and plan. Bridesmaids, groomsman, car, DJ – urghh the list goes on and on.
- Lose weight – Who wants to go wedding dress shopping feeling like a hippo? NOT ME!
- Thrive in my new job – I love my new job, now I want to really thrive in it and achieve more than ever!
- Grow my following – December turned into a break. Whilst I aimed to post a lot throughout December, family commitments and a new job took most of my time and energy. I pledge to gradually build my following on my blog and social media over the next 12 months. There will be plenty of continued content as well as new concepts and content.
- Tone / Healthy lifestyle– Similar to the lose weight thing, but I do want to change my lifestyle for the better. Generally, exercise more, eat better and value what I give myself.
- Beeee Happyyyyy! – This is the biggest I want to achieve in 2017. I don’t want to let the little things bug me, annoy me or irritate me. I don’t want to worry or care what others think of my achievements nor decisions. I want to make the right decisions for me and no one else. I want to be happy – period.