‘Ello my pals and Good Morning!
Another weekend has flown by and another update coming your way.
As always I will tryyyy and keep it brief, but it could get a lil long so be sure to grab a coffee, or even wine…it is Monday after all!
We all know how tragic things have been recently in some of our gorgeous UK Cities, and for some of us, it’s heart wrenching. I haven’t been able to concentrate on the simple things since. Life really is so precious.
We sometimes forget how much life can change at the snap of a finger.
I have seriously realised, now more than ever that not everything is about how much money you earn, how many clothes you buy and how many likes and follows you get.
With that, I have been thinking much more seriously about the options that arise, opportunities that present themselves, and where I am heading. I am determined to make everything count, jump at every oppertunity I can, and pursue my passion and dreams.
- My blog has a new layout. Because me being me, I get bored quickly, and well since I’m trying to be a little more consistent, a new layout was needed! What do you think? Let me know in the comments. I think I prefer the new ‘Lifestyle’ layout, as well as the cleanliness it feels.
- I went bloody paddle boarding!! If you know me at all, you’ll understand how much of a big deal it is that I actually ventured into English water!!! Be sure to keep an eye out for a blog post coming very soon!
- I have a desk area & I love it! Wasn’t that fussed before, but now I have my own space to focus and delve into my blogging, I’m so thankful and happy with my lil space. I will be posting a tour at some point so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that too!
- Wedding planning is actually happening. And I say this because forso long I avoided booking and committing to anything. The time has come that it can’t carry on, so I actually have things booked, and now it’s becoming rather real we are actually getting married. Oh bloody hell!!!
- Life is on the accelerator. Anyone else feeling this year is going far to fast? Yeah well me too, and well life really is in sixth gear. When it will slow down, gosh knows. We’ve just got to enjoy the ride right?
As we start a new working week, I am grabbing the bull by the horns and running with everything. Dreams, ambitions, work and blogging.